If you have played pickleball previously and you want to play regularly with Northern Beaches Pickleball, we ask you to first attend at least one “Building Pickleball Skills” session at Curl Curl Youth & Community Centre or Beacon Hill Memorial Hall so we can introduce you properly to our Club. “Building Pickleball Skills” sessions are held:
- Curl Curl: Wednesday and Friday at 9 – 11 am
- Curl Curl: Sunday at 10 am – 12 pm and 3 pm – 5 pm
- Beacon Hill: Thursday 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
These times might change. Always check Meetup for latest details.
What are the steps to join in the fun?
- Start by joining the Northern Beaches Pickleball Association Meetup Group. (See notes below). This will make you a member of our Meetup group, but does not yet make you a member of Northern Beaches Pickleball Association.
- Using Meetup, book into any of our “Building Pickleball Skills” sessions.
- Attend one training session.
- At the end of the session, the trainer will give you instructions about joining Northern Beaches Pickleball Association.
- You can continue training with “Building Pickleball Skills” and/or join in the many general sessions available.
How to join Meetup.
Joining Meetup is best done on a computer at first. Once you’re all set up, you can download their App and run it from your phone. How to join our Meetup group:
- Click on this link https://www.meetup.com/Northern-Beaches-Pickleball-Sydney/
- Click on “Request to Join”.
- Complete the details.
You will soon receive notification that you have successfully joined the Meetup group, and you can then book into any of the “Building Pickleball Skills” sessions at Curl Curl or Beacon Hill.