Welcome to Sydney's Northern Beaches Pickleball Association!
The Northern Beaches Pickleball Association is a non-profit association in Sydney which is run by volunteers. Our aim is to provide a fun and friendly environment in which to promote the game of pickleball on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, NSW, Australia. We have over 170 members from Palm Beach to Manly and all over Sydney and surrounds, making us the largest pickleball club in Sydney and NSW. Players of all ages and experience are welcome to join us.
2022 NSW Open
25 of our members competed in the 2022 NSW Open over the weekend of 9-11 April. Our Club excelled, winning 21 medals in 25 events! View results and photos.
Thanks to our generous sponsors!
Places to Play
We currently play at four locations on the Northern Beaches, namely Avalon Beach (indoor and outdoor), Beacon Hill and Dee Why, with more venues to come.
Please book into a session through Meetup OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCYC Dee Why
Mondays 12 - 2 pm (except during NSW school holidays)
Tuesdays 9 - 11 am (except during NSW school holidays)
Wednesdays 9 - 11 am (except during NSW school holidays)
Thursdays 9 - 11 am (except during NSW school holidays)
Sundays 9.30 - 11.30 am
8 indoor courts
Bring a paddle if you have one or borrow one of ours
$8.50 plus an annual fee of $25 for membership of PCYC
Parking entrance (what3words directions): ///notes.healers.cableBook with Meetup
Join Northern Beaches Pickleball Association (NBPA)
Membership benefits include:
- Insurance cover for individual members [Learn more]
- Pickleball group coaching discount of 20% with Ian ‘Hutch’ Hutchinson (PCI Accredited Pickleball Coach) from Pickleball Coaching Australia
- Being part of the social fabric of a club
- Priority in playing at pickleball venues
- Use of club equipment
- Discounts on equipment from PB Sports
- Support of player development through organising tournaments and clinics
- Representing our club in pickleball competitions
- Voting at Annual General Meetings
- Connection with pickleball enthusiasts of all skill levels
- The opportunity to be involved in the development of a new sport in Australia
Sydney Pickleball Venues
We encourage our members to play at some of the other pickleball venues in Sydney occasionally to meet other pickleball enthusiasts. You will be most welcome there, as are players from other Sydney venues and interstate and overseas visitors welcomed by us. The social aspect of pickleball is as important as the physical benefits!
In Sydney pickleball is currently being played at Avalon, Beacon Hill, Dee Why, Five Dock, Hornsby, Putney, Ryde, Sydney City and Toongabbie etc. Our Northern Beaches Club is the largest in Sydney and in New South Wales.